Coastal Watchtowers / Campomarino - Maruggio (TA)
Moline Tower is an ancient tower built in 1473 in the present town of Campomarino di Maruggio, in the municipality of Maruggio in the northern Salento. The tower is located at 7 m above sea level, right in the center of Campomarino's square. It is different from the other towers typical of the kingdom because it lacks drains and corbels, even if the original form is not known with certainty. Today the tower belongs to the municipality of Maruggio and is the summer home of the tourist information center of the town.